• Happy Birthday, Grandma Moses (1860-1961)! 🎨🖌️🖼️

Killarney by Water - 10 Days ALONE Canoeing the Backcountry

Great video, I’m happy that you took me along, wonderful job of videography, made me feel that I was there with you.
When I first saw Norm, I was thinking that that your wife or girlfriend made you take their dog with you. Not the kind of dog you expect to see on a canoe adventure. Norm won me over, a nice tripping companion, well mannered canine. What kind of critter is he? I got a chuckle, when you had to portage him across the bridge.

He's a Bernedoodle - not the usual canoe tripping breed indeed, but he loves it! 10 days and many tough portages didn't phase him. Thanks for the watch! Glad you enjoyed

Thank you for sharing your adventure, very relaxing to watch on a very hot day here in the desert!

Wonderful video. Having a companion such as Norm can make all the difference in the world when you're out there by yourself. It was great seeing him and look forward to future adventures between you two.

That's all for now. Take care and until next time...be well.

snapper

@dbeallor, thanks much for contributing that very interesting trip video with its excellent videography. Did you have to put that barrel on the bow seat to make room for your dog and camera setup?

Back