• Happy Birthday, Grandma Moses (1860-1961)! 🎨🖌️🖼️

Citizen Race Canoe Suggestions?

JCH_Ski,​

Are you still planning to do the Ausable 120 challenge? How has your training gone over the spring? I am toying with the idea of considering it next year, but am concerned about the amount of time in the seat.
Good luck
Alas - it isn’t to be, this year. 😢. I broke my wrist on March 27th. After 5 weeks, they decided it clearly wasn’t healing right, so at 6 weeks I had surgery, and they installed a plate and some screws. Thursday (Day 85) the cast might come off, depending on the X-rays. Fingers crossed! Just on the other hand, though.

So, my training has not been going very well 😜. Basically, I’ve looked at the boats a few times

Sorry to hear that. Always next year. Stuff happens to me as i age and i just have to force myself to slow down and roll with it.

Sorry to hear that. Always next year. Stuff happens to me as i age and i just have to force myself to slow down and roll with it.
Yeah. I keep reminding myself that this is temporary, and a lot of people have infinitely worse things going on. I’m really tired of it, but whatcha gonna do? That being said, by 10 am Thursday I will either be doing a happy dance, or my head will be exploding.

Back