• Happy Debut of "I Love Lucy" (1951)! 📺👁💘⚽

Atikaki Prov. Park Manitoba 6 weeks in 2024

Glad I watched these. Have been interested in this area. All of the adjoining parks beside the Ontario border cover an immense area. I've only been to Nopiming. Sorry about the young lady and the treble hook. But also, her birthday cake was pretty awesome.

Glad I watched these. Have been interested in this area. All of the adjoining parks beside the Ontario border cover an immense area. I've only been to Nopiming. Sorry about the young lady and the treble hook. But also, her birthday cake was pretty awesome.
I have paddled a lot of the park and can share GPS file as there is no map out there that is of much use.

When I go it would have to be drive up -- then begin to paddle or portage. So, likely HWY 304 to Wallace L. in South Atikaki PP > Siderock > Obukowin

When I go it would have to be drive up -- then begin to paddle or portage. So, likely HWY 304 to Wallace L. in South Atikaki PP > Siderock > Obukowin
The way we do it it only cost $600US for in and out. If you flew a canoe in with us and paddled south for exit probably $500US. $200 each time a canoe is tied on so we use the same canoes for everyone.

Back