• Happy 1st Showing of a Color Photograph (1861)! 📷🎥🏳️‍🌈

Hello from Newfoundland..

CFF, welcome to site membership! Feel free to ask any questions and to post messages, photos and videos, and to start threads, in our many forums. Please read Welcome to CanoeTripping and Site Rules! Also, please add your location to the Account Details page in your profile, which will cause it to show under your avatar, as this is a geographic sport. Many of the site's technical features are explained in Features: Help and How-To Running Thread. We look forward to your participation in our canoe community.

We have hundreds of members from all over Canada, although I can't recall Newfoundland off the top of my head. I do know some of our members have paddled in Newfoundland and Labrador.

What canoe(s) do you own?

CFF, welcome to site membership! Feel free to ask any questions and to post messages, photos and videos, and to start threads, in our many forums. Please read Welcome to CanoeTripping and Site Rules! Also, please add your location to the Account Details page in your profile, which will cause it to show under your avatar, as this is a geographic sport. Many of the site's technical features are explained in Features: Help and How-To Running Thread. We look forward to your participation in our canoe community.

We have hundreds of members from all over Canada, although I can't recall Newfoundland off the top of my head. I do know some of our members have paddled in Newfoundland and Labrador.

What canoe(s) do you own?

I have a Nova Craft 17 ft prospector tuff stuff and a swift expedition Kevlar 15ft prospector. I used to have a royalex Wenonah when I lived in Iowa.

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your posts and pics from your part of the world.

Welcome aboard from a current Iowan. Looking forward to your posts.

Alan

I will be interested in your fly fishing adventures, especially ones that involve mud trout, speckled trout or brook trout.
As a side note, it would be interesting to read about your journey from Iowa's corn to a location that is possibly a slice of heaven.
A visit to L’Ance Aux Meadows has been on my bucket list for some time.
Welcome to our camp, pitch your tent, bring your cup over to the fire, we have plenty of hot tea & coffee. Let’s get to know you.

Back
Top Bottom