• Happy Birthday, Louis Jolliet (1645-1700)! 🧭🗺️🛶

Spring clamp storage

Reaction score
IMG_1560_zpsgpjozebo.jpg

IMG_1559_zpsrzputjyy.jpg

This is another one of those 5 gal bucket uses. The smaller bucket is a one gallon paint bucket.
Just had to share.

Jim

Good idea Jim! You could even stow some quick grips on the middle and have a mobile clamp storage unit ready to go!

Maybe if you prop up the bail handle with your first two clamps before you add the rest would make it easier to pick up and move around

Good idea! For the record I recently purchased a bunch of harbor freight spring clamps and they are just fine if anyone needs to expand their collection.

Spring Clamps ? I can finally say I have enough spring clamps !
Home Depot had 2" metal spring clamps awhile back for a $1 a piece. I bought 20. Great clamp for the money !
I really like Pony brand. Menards must have been clearing them out, as I see they no longer stock them. I bought a bunch of 1" for a $1 a piece also.
More clamp storage.
IMG_1569_zpsalhnhqa2.jpg

Jim

I meant too many for convenient bucket storage. I do have a lot of clamps in all different styles, several hundred if I counted them and it's been a long time since I've run out of clamps on a job no matter the size. I do use a bucket for storing my Pony bar clamps. And yes if I find a clamp at a yard sale it comes home with me.
Jim

Back