• Happy Collect Rocks Day! 🪨🥌💎

Noel Canoe Demo Nights - Western PA

Reaction score
My wife and I went to Noel Canoe’s demo night tonight on Lake Wilhelm, PA to support @NoelCanoeDad and try out some of the red feather and slipstream boats he has for sale.

He has quite the spread right now including a red feather Rockstar, Merlin III, (2) Yellowstone solos, and a bucktail. He sold a beautiful redfeather prospector just as I was arriving. He also had a Slipstream Inspire 14.5, impulse, and wee lassie.

My wife really liked the Slipstream Inspire and red feather Merlin III. I paddled both the rockstar and one of the Yellowstone solos and enjoyed both. It was nice to try out some boats I’ve heard a lot about but never had a chance to paddle.

If you are curious about any of these boats I would recommend stopping by the Goddard State Park boat ramp number 3 on Lake Wilhelm any Thursday night for the next 6 weeks. Dustin runs the demo night from 5:30 to 8. It was a very pleasant evening, and nice date night with my wife.

IMG_3528.jpegIMG_3540.jpegIMG_7238.jpeg
Picture 1 - Slipstream Inspire
Picture 2 - Merlin III
Picture 3 - Rockstar

Thank you for coming out, it is always a pleasure to hang out with fellow canoe connoisseurs. Thank you for the shout out on here. I love canoes and am excited to introduce people to my passion(maybe addiction). Hope to make some new friends and paddling companions over the next 6 weeks of demo nights. Thanks

Back